Granbury HVAC Repair Service offers tips to get your AC in shape for summer
Granbury HVAC Repair Service Glenn-Aire Company offers tips to get your AC in shape.
With summer right around the corner you are going to want your air conditioning system to be in top shape. Here are some tips to help make that happen:
- Make sure you have the air filter replaced. A clean filter is a must during the transition from spring to summer.
- Schedule a professional tuneup. If your system is currently working fine, then that is great. Enjoy it; however, be aware that air conditioning systems have been known to break down unexpectedly and without prior warning to those who do not regularly inspect their system.
- Check the refrigerant to verify that there are no leaks.
- Ensure the thermostat is giving the correct temperature reading.
- Maintain a clean environment around your outdoor AC unit. Trim surrounding shrubs and other plants that can get caught inside the unit.
Keeping your air conditioning system prepped for summer is not overly difficult, but it does require an investment of time. We believe that the benefits of having an efficient AC during the warmer months will be well worth that investment.
Granbury HVAC Repair Service Glenn-Aire was established in 1975 as a sole proprietorship by Glenn D. Cornelius and is located in Granbury, Hood County , Texas . The business has operated uninterrupted under the same name since originally formed. In March of 2005, after 30 years, Glenn decided to retire and turned over the helm to Jeff McKenzie.