Granbury H.V.A.C. Company Recommends Getting Regular Checkups For Your H.V.A.C. System.
Granbury H.V.A.C. Company, Glenn-Aire, Recommends Getting Regular Checkups For Your H.V.A.C. System.
Is your air conditioning system keeping you cool?
Is it running efficiently or is it pouring money down the drain by consuming too much energy?
Unfortunately, many people are under the impression that they should interact with their H.V.A.C. system only when it quits working. Nothing could be further from the truth. Regularly scheduled maintenance on your heating & cooling systems will help increase unit lifespan as well as encourage cleaner, healthier air to be ventilated throughout your home.
Reasons to perform a system checkup:
- Checkups help make you aware of problems before they become too big:
- If part of your system is not performing correctly & is left untouched for an extended amount of time, then what may initially be considered only minor can graduate into a costly repair up to & including system replacement. In other words, what may only cost a small investment right now could require much more money if left unchecked.
- Increase in energy efficiency saving you money.
- Tuneups help your system perform better & much more efficiently which can save you a lot of money over an extended period.
- Cleaner, healthier air:
- Regular checkups also help prevent harmful allergens from spreading throughout your home. Particles from mold & mildew as well as from other bacteria can spread through your ventilation system causing respiratory problems & other illnesses. Make sure the air is kept clean by having a professional come in & examine your systems.
Having your air conditioner inspected regularly is a worthwhile investment that we strongly recommend.
For more information regarding this important service, please contact Glenn-Aire today.
Granbury H.V.A.C. Company, Glenn-Aire was established in 1975 as a sole proprietorship by Glenn D. Cornelius & is located in Granbury, Hood County, Texas. The business has operated uninterrupted under the same name since originally formed. In March of 2005, after 30 years, Glenn decided to retire & turned over the helm to Jeff McKenzie.