Granbury H.V.A.C. Company: A Better Understanding Of Your H.V.A.C. System
Granbury H.V.A.C. Company, Glenn-Aire: A Better Understanding Of Your H.V.A.C. System.
Granbury H.V.A.C. systems have been around for longer than you think. However, their popularity, and efficiency, have only increased recently.
These systems give you the comfort of having all heating, ventilating & air-conditioning features in a single unit. Technology has fueled numerous innovative characteristics for H.V.A.C.’s. Traditionally, they were only considered necessary in commercial buildings, but now households are finding these highly-advanced units to be functional & pleasurable.
- Typical systems are composed of two units: The first is an external condenser. the second is the internal evaporator coil
- These 2 units perform the cooling & warming cycles, as well as dehumidifying
- They can be installed separately or both can be fitted for a single unit
- Temperature regulation
- Humidity control
- Improvement in air quality
- Different zones in your home can be programmed to have different temperature regulation, all depending on your preferences
- An excellent investment for your family that will increase the value of your property
- Environmentally friendly & energy efficient
Optimizing Your H.V.A.C.:
- Correct insulation for your property
- A state of the art thermostat installed: those that help you control the temperature accurately & allows you to set a timer for the H.V.A.C. to be on or off
- Proper system size: an H.V.A.C. that’s too large, will produce too much temperature regulation and won’t be efficient. A unit that’s too small with have to work harder to produce a comfortable environment, leading to an increase in breakdowns
- Replacing your air filters
- Bi-annual check ups for your unit.
- Contacting a professional, like the ones at Glenn-Aire, to get your unit installed
Granbury H.V.A.C. Company, Glenn-Aire, was established in 1975 as a sole proprietorship by Glenn D. Cornelius and is located in Granbury, Hood County, Texas. The business has operated uninterrupted under the same name since originally formed. In March of 2005, after 30 years, Glenn decided to retire and turned over the helm to Jeff McKenzie.