Granbury A.C. Service Recommends the Trane FreshEffects Air Cleaner
Granbury A.C. Service, Glenn-Aire, Recommends the Trane FreshEffects Air Cleaner.
Trane’s FreshEffects air cleaning system provides fresher, more enjoyable air for your home. Unappealing odors, from cooked food or pets, often linger, making indoor air unpleasant & uncomfortable. The Trane FreshEffects system transforms stale air for fresher, more appealing, air.
The Trane FreshEffects air cleaner also pre-conditions & dehumidifies incoming air in the Summer. Now your home will be more comfortable all year-round.
Adjustable controls are standard for each unit, allowing automatic ventilation all-day long.
Best of all, you can purchase this system with ease because all components are rigorously tested for long-lasting performance & durability.
Additional information on Trane FreshEffects:
- Static Plate Energy Transfer Core means efficient transfer of heat & moisture
- High Performance, permanently lubricated ball-bearing motor
- Slide-out Filter for easy cleaning
- Includes Percent Timer Control
- Passive Defrost-Condensate Drain not required
- Multi-position Mounting
- Heavy Gauge, Powder Painted Steel Cabinet
- Closed Cell Foam Gasketing for insulation integrity
Granbury H.V.A.C. Repair Company, Glenn-Aire, was established in 1975 as a sole proprietorship by Glenn D. Cornelius and is located in Granbury, Hood County, Texas. The business has operated uninterrupted under the same name since originally formed. In March of 2005, after 30 years, Glenn decided to retire and turned over the helm to Jeff McKenzie.