Granbury HVAC Repair On The 5 Reasons Why Glenn-Aire Is The Right Choice
Granbury HVAC Repair On The 5 Reasons Why Glenn-Aire Is The Right Choice.
Have you purchased a new H.V.A.C. unit for your home? There are many homeowners who try their “do-it-yourself” skills to install it, but most of the time they fail to get it done properly. That’s why it’s always best to call in skilled technicians so that you can install it correctly without facing wasted time and money. Besides installation, you also need a technician to do professional, bi-annual check ups on the system, before the summer heat waves and cold winter months.
The following are 5 reasons why Glenn-Aire is the right choice for your new installation and maintenance:
- Upfront pricing (no hidden charges): We offer upfront price quotes to our clients prior to starting the work. Until you approve of our quote, we won’t start the job.
- Always on time: When we set a time, our technicians will be there.
- Post-repair clean-ups: Our technicians won’t leave a mess for you to take care of after we leave.
- Guarantee on H.V.A.C. repairs: As reliable H.V.A.C. service contractors, we keep your well-being in mind. We offer guarantees on all services.
- Skilled technicians: Our technicians are highly trained professionals. Additionally, they regularly attend courses and seminars for improving their skills.
Contact Glenn-Aire today to set up your appointment with one of our professional staff members.
Granbury HVAC Repair, Glenn-Aire, was established in 1975 as a sole proprietorship by Glenn D. Cornelius and is located in Granbury, Hood County, Texas. The business has operated uninterrupted under the same name since originally formed. In March of 2005, after 30 years, Glenn decided to retire and turned over the helm to Jeff McKenzie.