In the event that your home becomes uncomfortable due to a break down of your air conditioning system, our knowledgeable service technicians are factory trained and are equipped with the tools and skills needed to diagnose, repair, and make any necessary adjustments to ensure your home is comfortable year round.
For your benefit and safety, our technicians:
- Service all brands of equipment
- Are fully licensed and insured
- Provide a 1-year guarantee on service repairs
- Arrive clean cut wearing company uniforms
- Receive ongoing factory training to keep up with the latest technology
- Arrive in a clearly marked company vehicle stocked with top of the line replacement parts
- Strive to get your system back up and working properly in a timely manner while keeping your schedule in mind
- Offer senior discounts
When you decide it is time to upgrade your existing system to a more efficient system, Glenn-Aire will assist you with a free in home comfort analysis. This process will ensure proper equipment sizing and help you determine the system that best suits your individual needs. We only install high quality Trane products including air conditioners, heat pumps, gas or electric furnaces, and accessories such as indoor air quality products and the latest in digital thermostats.
- Special Care taken to protect your home during installation Trained Technicians
- Glenn-Aire Company exclusive installation packages and sealing methods ensure you are in the top 10% of problem-free installations
- A 30 point completion check list to ensure your satisfaction
- Follow-up survey of your installation
- A firm whose financial strength allows us to offer several financing options
- Providing comfort system installations and customer satisfaction
RESIDENTIAL NEW CONSTRUCTION:
Whether you are building a new home or just adding on to your existing home, Glenn-Aire has the experience to assist you in selecting a comfort system that best fits your needs. We offer a variety of applications which include air conditioners, gas or electric furnaces, heat pumps, geothermal heat pumps, zoning, indoor air quality packages, and the latest in digital thermostats.
We offer our homeowners:
- Customized system designs based on computerized heat load calculations which ensure proper sizing
- Fully licensed and insured for your protection
- Certified start up and final touch inspection to ensure long term energy savings and comfort
- Experienced, uniformed installers